streaming movie10 Things I Hate About You (1999).HD

10 Things I Hate About You

Even the title is very young. �10 Things I Hate About You� is so teenager and light, could just be another kind of rom-com, and so cheerful that it is needless to frown or scowl to watch this flick. This is the kind of movie you could enjoy with your friends (or, especially, with your girl/boyfriend) and a bowl of popcorn and a glass of soda in your spare time. �10 Things I Hate About You� is actually a modern-day adaptation of classic play by William Shakespeare, �The Taming of the Shrew� (and you can see some references and clues about it in the movie), but, regardless of that, it is just an easy movie.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieStoker (2013).HD

streaming movieILO ILO (2013): Singaporean Drama about Immigrant Worker, Child-Parent Relationship, and Family Dilemma Under Economic Crisis.HD

streaming movieMe On The Movie's Choice of 20 (Alternative) Films to See in 2014.HD