streaming movie2013 Watchlist.HD

2013 Watchlist

Done reading my 2012 recap? Great. Now it's time to have a sneak-peek of what movies I am most looking forward to seeing this year. Of course, when I am saying "this year" it does not always come with a real release date of this year. There are perhaps some films that have to be postponed to the next year due to uncertain reasons. And hoping it will be screened here, in the local cinemas, right on the worldwide release date is truly a doubtful thing :) but at least I just want to share my curiosity of some of the films planned to be released this year.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD