streaming movieMagnolia (1999).HD

Magnolia

"One is the loneliest number that you�ll ever do..." I sing that song while writing this review. �One� by Aimee Mann may be one of so many things I loved from �Magnolia�, written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson. Laugh at me: this is the first time I watch any of his works. While I so eagerly wanted to watch his latest movie, �The Master� (but until now I haven�t got a chance to watch it), I got a recommendation by Nugrosinema to watch �Magnolia�, which he considered as the masterpiece of Anderson. So, I try it. And I agree that it is a very nice movie and attracting me to watch more of his work.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD