streaming movieThe Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012).HD

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

To be honest, I�m a little bit shy to tell you that I watched this one of the most awaited films of 2012 just yesterday, concerning that I have even re-watched the three films of �The Lord of The Rings� trilogy as a preparation for this one. It�s a luck for me that �The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey� is still showing in the cinemas nearby, although it�s only the 2D version. I guess yesterday was the last day show of �The Hobbit�, I don�t even expect to watch the High Frame Rate (HFR) 48 fps version because having a chance to watch it right in the cinemas is, indeed, a luck. So, if you have waited for me to review it earlier (if there is any of you that have waited for it), well, I am so sorry.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD