streaming movie5 Best Animated Short Films Academy Award 2013.HD

5 Best Animated Short Films Academy Awards 2013

The idea of this post came when I was writing my previous post, 7 short movies about love. I snapped into this cool website, http://shortoftheweek.com, a website that focuses to gather and review short movies. So, here it is. There are five shorts competing for this year�s Oscar in category �Best Short Film (Animated)�; they are �Adam & Dog�, �Fresh Guacamole�, �Head over Heels�, �Maggie Simpsons in �The Longest Daycare��, and �Paperman�. I�m trying to review each of them from my point of view, and because I�m reviewing short movies, I�m trying to write as short as I can.
read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD