streaming movieA Piece of My Thoughts about Oscar 2013.HD

Argo winning Best Picture Oscar 2013

First of all, call me a real amateur movie-buff. Then you will understand why this post is gonna end this suck. So, if you expect to have a deep analysis and review, you�ll probably just have to skip this one. Haha. Anyway. Oscars was just held. It�s a climax for all movie enthusiasts and filmmakers all around the globe, including me. I feel like I wanna share my (shallow) thought about this so-called the biggest movie award in the planet (and knowing that I haven�t posted anything for the past week is kinda pushing me to, at least, write something :P). Do I feel pleased with the results of this award?

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD