streaming movieThe ABCs of Death (2012).HD

The ABCs of Death (segment "I is for Ingrown")

Did any of you notice that I put this movie in the considerable part of my 2012�s year-end watchlist? There are two big reasons why I did that. First, it�s kinda cool seeing 26 horror short films wrapped in a movie. �The ABCs of Death� can be the first movie in history that make this nightmarish idea possible. Second, Timo Tjahjanto is one of the director whose short films included in this omnibus. He�s an Indonesian director. It�s a rare opportunity seeing a product of our local cinemas packaged together with many other directors from many countries and released in Hollywood. Therefore, I watched this flick and hoped that I won�t have any nightmares in my sleep after watching it.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD