streaming movieThere is Something with the Censorship....HD

Censorship
picture taken from movieretrospect.blogspot.com

This is the "next post" I meant in my review on "Killer Joe". So here's the story. Last Thursday I finally got a day-off (since I got no classes in that day), so I went to the cinemas. Actually there's no movies I eagerly wanted to see, but I just felt like I wanna go watching two movies in that day. Yes, two movies. I picked "Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" and "Killer Joe". I checked the showtimes via internet, and because I feel it's kinda boring to watch two movies in the same cinema, so I went to two different cinemas to watch these two movies. Haha.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD