streaming movieA Good Day to Die Hard (2013).HD

A Good Day to Die Hard

The sky was blue, the sun shone brightly, and I didn�t expect that that day is a good day to hardly die. Haha, what am I saying. The truth is, I barely picked anything to watch just after I stepped into a cinema. But, there it goes: I guessed it was a good day to watch �A Good Day to Die Hard�. Really, action movie was never gonna be my first choice, and mixed reviews for this 5th sequel of �Die Hard� franchise, which was nearly decreasing by quality recently, gave me a feeling that I was just gonna spend my money watching crap movies. But, still, I expect that at least, I got a so-called guilty pleasure watching �A Good Day to Die Hard�. Was it that bad?

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD