streaming movieMe On The Movie's 1st Anniversary: Author's Note.HD

1st Anniversary

This is gonna be a very very long post, I warn you.

The first post I made for this blog is a review on "50/50", a comedy starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen. It was written in an evening, back when I was in the last semester of college, in my boarding house. It was not long before I spread the release of my new movie blog to my friends, and since I was writing in Bahasa Indonesia, many of them found that my blog was interesting. And since then, many of them started to ask me about whether they should or shouldn't watch certain movies. They asked me for movie recommendations. Seriously, although it made me proud of myself, I didn't know much about movies.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD