streaming movieThe Great Gatsby (2013).HD

The Great Gatsby

F. Scott Fitzgerald�s classic novel, �The Great Gatsby�, has been taken into a vibrant, grotesque movie by the hand of Baz Luhrmann. And I never expected that such classic story was also adapted for a 3D movie, which at first I thought would be just too much. Critics seem don�t like it, because their reviews on this movie was mixed. I think I�m gonna be against them: I love this movie (but I don�t really like Luhrmann�s style), maybe because of the fact that I haven�t either read the novel or watch the previous movie. This is a saddening, sorrowful story of The Great Jay Gatsby, despite of its glamorous package.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD