streaming movieAmour (2012).HD

Amour

There�s a lot of love for �Amour� in the Oscar last February, although in the end it only won one out of several nominations it gained. Like what I wrote in this post, I guess the warmth of love of this French-language Austrian film didn�t last long. I, honestly, don�t really like this film�although it is undoubtedly a qualified representation of modern cinema. This is the first chance for me to watch any of Michael Haneke�s works and, well, I can say that I need more time to adapt with his style before starting to know him via �Amour�.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD