streaming movieMan of Steel (2013).HD

Man of Steel

Woohoo! I watched �Man of Steel� this afternoon and the excitement I had is kept afresh in my mind so I�m trying to write this review as soon as possible (at least I don�t wanna have the same fridge logic I had when I watched �Now You See Me�). �Man of Steel� has become one of the movies listed in my 2013 watchlist. The more it released its trailer, the more excited I became. I�m a big fan of Christopher Nolan�s �The Dark Knight� trilogy and here he becomes the producer. Now you get the idea why this film becomes my most anticipated film in 2013.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD