streaming movieMy Second Kinetic Typography Animation.HD


AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is not a movie review or a post about movies. You've been warned.

Well, I know that this is supposed to be a movie blog but this somehow also becomes my place to share things and get noticed about the things I've done. LOL. It's not that I haven't watched any movies for the past week so I couldn't write anything (actually I watched two movies: "A Serious Man" and "Mr. Nobody"; I'm currently writing about the two), but I wanna spread that I FINALLY FINISHED MY SECOND KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY ANIMATION!

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD