streaming movieThe Brilliance of "Gravity" and Why It Is The Best Movie of 2013 So Far.HD

Gravity

I�m not exactly sure about how I should start my writing about �Gravity�, not because the movie is so bad that I can�t crystalize my opinion about it (and not because I haven�t written anything in the last three weeks either), but I am afraid my poor English can not describe how spectacular �Gravity� is. But let me put it this way: �Gravity� does not only offer a story�it offers an unforgettable cinematic experience you can�t buy by watching it on DVD. Edgar Wright once tweeted that we should watch it on the biggest screen we can find in our town, again because Alfonso Cuar�n does not only deliver a sci-fi with lots of visual effects�he brings a bare side-by-side comparison between human powerlessness and the enormity of the universe.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD