streaming movieInnocent but Insightful Clay Animation "Mary and Max" Describes Distant, Unlikely, and Emotional Friendship.HD

Mary and Max

I know it might seem silly but to be honest I�ve watched �Mary and Max� twice around this week and it keeps me sobbing. LOL. I mean, I never watched a clay animation so rich with insights from two innocent characters whose names belong to the film�s title�Mary and Max�while at the same time describes loneliness so powerful due to their unique point of view about life. This is the kind of film you should watch when you�re alone (or lonely), and it will invite you into an emotional up-and-down ride with both laughs and tears.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD