streaming movieMe On The Movie Presents: 2013 Movie Recap - Introduction.HD

2013 Movie Recap

So you're never regularly writing any reviews for months and suddenly you come up with a yearly recap? Really, Bar? Haha. The thing is, I am still on the same track. I watch movies even though I didn't really write any reviews (except some short ones I usually write on Letterboxd) and of course I always rate the films I watched. But this year I'm trying something new; I will not only list my selection of last year's best films, but also figure out the best ones from acting, directing, writing, and technical departments.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD