streaming movie2013 Movie Recap: 20 Best Films.HD

2013 Movie Recap: 20 Best Films

Sorry for the late post. Now we are heading to see my selection of 20 best films of 2013. For your info, I saw 78 films of 2013 (according to my Letterboxd history). If you want to see all the 78 films ranked, see my list in Letterboxd. And I'm sorry if only a few (if not none) of these films were reviewed and posted in the blog previously. Most of them are only short-reviewed (again, in Letterboxd) but I write my short opinion for each of these 20 movies. The good thing is, different from 2012, we had 2 films with 5 star and 6 films with 4.5 star. 2013 has been a great year for movies, ain't it?

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD