streaming movieMe On The Movie's Choice of 20 (Alternative) Films to See in 2014.HD

20 (Alternative) Films to See in 2014

After a series of post of 2013 Recap, now we see my choice of anticipated films of 2014. Well, probably you might already be familiar with my taste on movies, so you won�t see blockbuster films like Godzilla, I, Frankenstein, or Robocop which are released this year, in this list. I mean, I might see them but I�m not really excited with them. What I list here is mostly the films I found quite noteworthy to be kept under radar; the kind of movies directed, performed, or produced by people who already showed their quality in their previous works (phew!). Alternative choices, you know. Something like that.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD