streaming movieMy (Late) Review of THE RAID 2: BERANDAL: Beautiful Art of Violence with Unexpectedly Too Much of A Thinking.HD

The Raid 2: Berandal

You can say that last night was my second visit to THE RAID 2: BERANDAL (my first visit was on March 28 when it first released in Indonesia�until a sudden chat message broke my mood into pieces and got me walked out of the cinema before the film ended). Note: this is the first film I see in Bandar Lampung! (please say, "YEAAH!!", just to make me feel better).

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD