streaming movieTHE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL (2014): An Incredible, Eye-Candy Tale from the Brilliant Mind of Wes Anderson.HD

The Grand Budapest Hotel

You know, I�m trying to figure out which snapshots of THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL I should include in this post because I just can�t decide which. Or should I just make a GIF (a slideshow, perhaps) from the entire movie? Truthfully, I have only see two Wes Anderson�s pics: MOONRISE KINGDOM and THE DARJEELING LIMITED�plus one short film: HOTEL CHEVALIER). They were mostly a hit-and-miss experience in spite of Wes Anderson�s mastery on art direction. Now, his brand new THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL, for me, is a 100-minute of eye-gasmic experience so mesmerizing you don�t have the need to think about its artificially quirky story at all.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD