streaming movie10 Best Films of 2014 So Far.HD

10 Best Films of 2014 So Far

I think it's about six months after my post of the best films of 2013, so this time it feels more appropriate to post the best films of 2014 so far. We've been halfway through 2014, and actually there are not many films came into my watched list because it's still in summer, and you know how I am not a summer movie guy :P

If you want to see all 2014 movies I have seen so far, you can go to my Letterboxd page (and follow me there!)

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD