streaming movieGUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014): Delightful, Comedy in Disguise.HD

Guardians of the Galaxy

So Vin Diesel was paid a lot just to do some hum and repeat �I am Groot� in different tones? Just kidding. Again, the hype attracted me into seeing GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY because if it didn�t, I guess the Marvel movie timeline had been too complicated to follow (read: you know I�m not so fond of this genre!), but it turned out that the movie was a good one. I could say that I did laugh (out loud!) while watching it and it�s a good thing, isn�t it?

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD