streaming movieFlight (2012).HD

Flight

Actually, however good it is and whatever the way it uses to grant Denzel Washington an Oscar nomination for Best Leading Actor, this flick has never been in my watchlist. For me, "Flight" was too predictable and too plain. What I previously thought about it is that "Flight" is gonna be a one-man show. It's gonna be only Denzel Washington all around. But, again, an unfortunate coincidence made me (oh, I mean "us", because I had a friend with me at that time) watched it and, surprisingly, changed my opinion about it.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD