streaming movieMy 100th Review: The Godfather (1972).HD

The Godfather

AUTHOR�S NOTE: I�m celebrating my 100th movie review in Me On The Movie! Wow, it�s just fascinating knowing that at least I have seen 100 movies (including 5 short movies) and made a review for each of them. You can check them all in the �Review Index� page. Thank you for your supports, readers!

And that�s why I chose �The Godfather� to be reviewed for my 100th review. Although I�m not a big fan of it, it�s surely a cinematic masterpiece worth to be celebrated in this special occasion. Now it�s listed as the second position in the Top 250 IMDb, followed by �The Godfather: Part II��its sequel. And to be honest, this is my first-time see of any of the works of Francis Ford Coppola, one of the most legendary directors in Hollywood. I�m no expert of seeing the philosophical, cultural layer, whatsoever from �The Godfather�, but what I see from it is that it has a great power of storytelling and characterization. Read more to know what I have in mind about it.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD