streaming movieEvil Dead (2013).HD

Evil Dead

This is gonna be a ridiculous review, LOL. First, I've never seen Sam Raimi's "The Evil Dead", from which this movie was remade. Second, I'm an anti-gore viewer. You may laugh. I can't resist seeing a movie with so much gore scenes and blood (I believe I have this sort of phobia to blood and violence; what's it called?). But I was so intrigued by Fede Alvarez's version of "Evil Dead", that in the last minute after reaching the end of the queue before buying the ticket, I finally made up my mind and decided to watch it. And then my blood rushed from my head to my feet all of a sudden. LOL.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD