streaming movieThe Vanishing (1988).HD

The Vanishing

I was intrigued to watch "The Vanishing", a 1988 movie from Netherlands, after reading an article on the internet. I don't put the link here because I'm afraid the article is a bit spoiler-y (and I actually only read the first paragraph of it to avoid getting spoiled). The author of the article addressed one of the character in this movie as the most terrifying psychopath in movies he has ever seen. For me, it gave me a different look on sociopath which has never been done in any other movies. A very different presentation of a thriller with twist that terrifies me mostly because of its appropriateness and normal-ness.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD