streaming movieUpstream Color (2013).HD

Upstream Color

I was mind-blown, for sure. "Upstream Color" got me blown. Shane Carruth's previous flick, "Primer", takes more than a single view to understand (and I understand it after a second-viewing; in my first view I was like, "What the hell is this movie?") because Carruth likes to make his own law in a world he created for the movie. Now, it takes only a first attempt to not only understand, but also be blown by it (maybe because I have prepared my mind before watching it?). Yes, this is the kind of movie you have to anticipate not by preparing snacks and cola, but by setting up your mood and refreshing your brain instead. Pay close attention to what is happening and make sure you notice every detail.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD