streaming movieWhat They Don�t Talk About When They Talk About Love (2013).HD

What They Don't Talk About When They Talk About Love

I rarely had free time to go to the cinema these weeks and when I did have, I skipped �Iron Man 3� and chose �What They Don�t Talk About When They Talk About Love� instead (I�ll shorten this too long title just as �Don�t Talk Love"). �Don�t Talk Love� had its premiere on this year�s Sundance Film Festival as one of the contenders of Grand Jury Prize in category �World Cinema � Dramatic� and, proudly, this is the first Indonesian movie that goes to Sundance. Mouly Surya, the director, has impressed me with her latest film, �fiksi.�, so it didn�t take long for �Don�t Talk Love� to be included in my watchlist.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD