streaming movieGrotesque Horror "Berberian Sound Studio" Gives You A Different, Full Sensory Horror Experience.HD

Berberian Sound Studio

Once I lost my faith in horror films. Nothing they could do to reinvent horror films, I once thought, so this genre might be just full with remakes and old formulas. "Berberian Sound Studio" breaks that assumption. I'm not saying that this film is really that great, but I'm just so surprised by how different this film delivers horror to the viewers. Call me exaggerating, but my call is "Berberian Sound Studio" never tries to scare the viewers; instead it puzzles them and leaves them in mild confusion�which is worth the same to being scared that any mainstream horrors even fail to do.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD