streaming movieWhen You Fail Appreciating The Films Many People Love.HD

When You Fail Appreciating Films Many People Love

Since I started writing reviews on this blog, I always try to balance myself by watching both newly released films and old films. It's simply because I believe that you will know movies better if you watch more. Thanks to many friendly blogger fellows and communities, I�m introduced with a bunch of films considered as great. You know, from lists like �IMDb Top 250� or �Academy Awards Best Picture Winners� or �AFI Greatest Films� or else, I get informed about films many people considered as diamonds�films that many people refer as something you must see before you die. Of course these lists raise my curiosity, so I start looking for those �great� films and watching them one by one. And, yes, I also start building my own opinion about them.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD