streaming moviethe films of... JOEL COEN and ETHAN COEN.HD

the films of Joel Coen and Ethan Coen

I hope this is gonna be a routine feature of Me On The Movie (!) but, anyway, I proudly present to you my tribute to Joel Coen and Ethan Coen. Some of you who followed me on Twitter must have known that the two are the directors whose works I have been admiring since last month. The idea of this feature suddenly pops into my mind, perhaps since I watched the thought-provoking �A Serious Man� or the finely-written �No Country for Old Men�. So, I start collecting all of his films and watching them one by one.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD