streaming movieA Piece of My Thoughts about Oscars 2014.HD

Oscars 2014

Well just like last year, I couldn�t watch or stream the 86th Annual Academy Awards, which aired on ABC Sunday, March 2nd, starting at 5:30 pm Pacific Time. It was around 7:30 am in Monday here in Indonesia. Yeah, Monday is an office day, I have to go to work, so all I could do was monitoring what happened both at the red carpets and the ceremony. (I can�t concentrate on whatever I was working on at office that morning!!). I won�t talk much about how Ellen DeGeneres, the presenter of the show, did her job (and opening monologue!) or how excellent the performers (gosh I really wanted to see Karen O performing �The Moon Song�!), but I have things to say about the winners.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD