streaming movieLove, Warmth, Loneliness, Originality, and the Future: Why I Consider HER the Best Film of 2013.HD

Her

In this review I'm pointing out the reasons of why I consider HER the best film of 2013. Some people shortly address HER, written and directed by Spike Jonze, as �an unlikely love story of a lonely man and a female-voiced computer� which, in a way, I find underestimating. It's your right to call it whatever you want, but hell, I personally disagree with it. My call is, it's �a love story that proposes an interesting idea about the future�. I tell you why.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD