streaming movieMe On The Movie Presents: GONE GIRL Special Edition!.HD

Me On The Movie Presents: GONE GIRL Special Edition!

Guess what? I�VE JUST FINISHED READING �GONE GIRL�!

(Well I know it sounds too much but FYI I�m a very slow reader and this is the first American English-written novel I finish entirely�some applause won�t hurt!)

You know, I don�t usually read a novel. A fiction, to be exact. The last fictional novel I read is... umm... Dan Brown�s �The Lost Symbol�? Yeah, it�s back in my college years. So why suddenly reading �Gone Girl�? Most of my reason, I know you knew, is because it�s adapted to a movie directed by David Fincher. David Fincher. And you know how much I love Fincher and his works.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD