streaming movieKiller Joe (2012).HD

Killer Joe

I�ve never known that this movie was previously rated NC-17, before finally re-rated R in exchange to some cuts on inappropriate scenes. Maybe, if I�d known it before, I wouldn�t have watched in cinemas (lol). Also, I have never known that �Killer Joe� was directed by William Friedkin, an Oscar-winning director for the legendary horror �The Exorcist�. The thing is, this black-comedy would have been more entertaining if these inappropriate scenes were clearly shown on its screening in cinemas. Well, I think I�m gonna write another post about that.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD