streaming movieLessons from Movies: The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005).HD

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

AUTHOR�S NOTE: Wow, it�s been like years I haven�t posted anything in this blog. If you are one of my so-called loyal readers (if there is any), I�m so sorry. Well, my life�s a bit hard for these past few days and there�re many things I have to be involved with (and for some reason my internet connection was unimaginably lame), so... yeah, that�s why. I�m not sure if the things I mentioned previously were the actual reasons or just excuses (LOL), but the thing is, I still watch some movies these days. It�s just I didn�t have good time to write about �em.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD