streaming movieLessons from Movies: The Social Network (2010).HD

The Social Network

You may have known this: David Fincher's "The Social Network" is my favorite movie. I don't know how many times I have re-watched it (more than ten times?). I even remember some of its dialogue. "The Social Network" is, without many argues, one of the most highly acclaimed movies of 2010, but some said that this is not the one most people would regard as their most favorite movie. But, you know what? I don't care. LOL. I come across with an idea of writing more about this movie in my blog, so I will feature it in this month's "Lessons from Movies" monthly post.

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD