streaming movieSide Effects (2013).HD

Side Effects

As a beginner movie-buff, I don�t know Steven Soderbergh that much. To be honest, the only film of him that I have watched is �Contagion�, and I wasn�t very impressed by it. That�s why, the news of him de-listing himself from the world of cinema after directing �Side Effects� may be not that fantastic for me (at least, compared to how fantastic the news of Sir Alex Ferguson retiring is, LOL). But, I did list �Side Effects� in my watch-list this year because of some reasons. Is it really a nice closing for the director�s career?

read more �

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

streaming movieGONE GIRL Special Edition: Comparing to Director's Earlier Works and Some Notes.HD

streaming movieSNOWPIERCER Offers A Smart, Styled, and Detailed Dystopian Theme that Could be Better.HD

streaming movieTHE MARTIAN (2015): Uplifting in A Good Way.HD